Wednesday, July 05, 2006

doriaghtbaby.mp3


doriaghtbaby
the blues...........the blues.............I got that blues...........since my baby done left me................................
I like to be alone....................right after sex...................okay.........................

once my ibaby 700mhz g4...........256 ram is upgraded...........to 512...................sounds will abounds...............
until then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lets ask gear god B-Heart daMan to sell us the Power Book in 2 payments of say............
$150................................

Reason software is great!!!!!!!!!!!!but Scotty needs more power,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Let my music go beyond the limitations of cpu .................................or
is too little RAM the mother of invention

tune in next time......................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is really good. You look very cool in this image. I like what you did with it. Brian.

Anonymous said...

Two payments of $200. After the second cash payment, the laptop appears to you. I just spoke to Jesus and thats what he told me to say...