Thursday, July 13, 2006

8pm this Sat Das & Rodger @ Cafe Vega.......nujazz.....eclectic fusion beats.............



Das, guitarist extraordinaire & the keyboard master, Rodger Pegues,,,,,,,,,return once again to the stage at Cafe Vega this Saturday @ 8pm. These two cats flow like Mt St Helens. From the avant garde to funkified computer beats dey be layin it down.......I aint playin.......I ain't playin........I ain't playin....................

Tune in this week..................be there.....................


see | hear | feel | know | understand | and be changed..............................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Das we'll be there...................we love your
classical guitar work.............do more........
give the wild man a break................

Anonymous said...

I'd like to meet you Das.................

you can "play" my guitar all nite.....................